An uncontrolled cell growth that begins in the testicles is called testicular cancer. Sperm and the hormone testosterone are produced in the testicles. It is uncommon to develop testicular cancer. Although it can occur at any age, it most frequently occurs between the ages of 15 and 45.
Testicular cancer symptoms and signs include:
- A growth or lump in either testicle
- A sensation of heaviness in the scrotum
- A bothersome pain in the lower abdomen or groin
- A sudden scrotal swelling
- Testicle or scrotum pain or discomfort
- Breast tissue enlargement or sensitivity
Usually, testicular cancer only happens in one testicle.
Make an appointment right away with Dr Atul Jain, best urologist in Delhi for consultation on your urological issue.
Call With Doctor