Overactive bladder (OAB) is a term used to describe a group of symptoms that can include frequent urination (peeing), uncontrollable desires to urinate, incontinence, and the need to urinate at night. Symptoms of overactive bladder are:-
- Urge incontinence:- Urge incontinence is a sudden, uncontrollable need to pee, and you may leak pee.
- Nocturia:- Nocturia is the need to get up to pee at least two times each night.
- Frequency:- Urge to pass urine frequently during the day.
To identify an over-active bladder, the following tests may be done
- Urodynamic testing.
- Computed tomography (CT) scan.
Medical and Surgical Treatments
- Bladder Botox Treatment
- Nerve Stimulation:
- Percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation (PTNS).
- Sacral neuromodulation (SNS)
- Hydro-distension of bladder
- Bladder Reconstruction/Urinary Diversion Surgery
Make an appointment right away for consultation at the best urology center in Delhi and NCR with Best urologist Dr Atul Jain for your urological issue.
Call With Doctor