Infertility and Andrology
Andrology is a branch of Urology that deals with issues concerning men's reproductive systems.
It is the male equivalent of gynecology. Andrology is a new specialty that has not gained the same popularity as gynecology. However, due to increased awareness of men's fertility and prostate issues, this field of medicine has received a lot of attention in recent years. The inability to conceive a child is the primary symptom of male infertility. There might not be any other obvious symptoms or signs. Low sperm production, abnormal sperm function, or sperm delivery obstructions are all possible causes of male infertility. Male infertility may be caused by a number of things, including injuries, illnesses, long-term health issues, and choices made in one's lifestyle.
When you are unable to conceive after trying for a year, you have infertility. Men with fertility issues may have low testosterone or a low sperm count. As you get older, your risk of infertility goes up.
When is it necessary to speak with an andrologist? What factors increase the likelihood of male infertility?
- Issue's related to male reproductive health, such as difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection, infertility, low libido, or any other related concerns.
- Varicocele, or enlarged veins in the scrotum, the testicular sac. or conditions that are inherited, like cystic fibrosis
- Tight clothing or frequent use of hot tubs and saunas can expose testicles to high temperatures.
- Injuries to the testicles or scrotum
- Hypogonadism, or a low sperm count or testosterone level or addiction to anabolic steroids or retrograde or premature ejaculation, in which the sperm return to the bladder, or treatments for cancer of the testicles.
- Undescended testicles.
Receive advice from Dr Atul jain, the best male infertility specialist in Delhi NCR.
Connect with us right away if you have any of these problems and we'll help you get in touch with the best Infertility doctor in Delhi and NCR.
The most advanced treatments are offered at southdelhiurologyclinic. Make an appointment right away for consultation on your Infertility and andrological issue.
Call With Doctor